Technology International helps equipment manufacturers navigate European Union CE Marking regulations, including:
If you intend to market your product in Europe, you must make sure it meets all applicable laws and requirements, including CE Marking (also called CE certification). Determining whether your item requires a CE Marking, and certifying it against European laws and regulations, is a complex process.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
Following the electromagnetic compatibility directive (2014/30/EU) ensures that your device is compatible with its electromagnetic environment and doesn’t emit levels of electromagnetic energy causing interference in nearby devices. You want to ensure that your products meet all the requirements.
Machinery Directive (MD)
The Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC) requires that you meet it’s Essential Health and Safety Requirements (ESHRs). We help you simplify the process and minimize your costs while providing detailed knowledge and understanding of the law and the supporting harmonized standards.
Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
The Low Voltage Directive (Directive 2014/35/EU) applies to most electrical equipment and requires that you oblige the Principal Electrical Safety Objectives (PESOs). We can simplify the process and minimize your costs with our team of consultant engineers ready to undertake a range of tasks on your behalf related to the LVD.
The ATEX Directive (Directive 2014/24/EU) is designed to ensure equipment intended for environmental use with a potentially explosive atmosphere doesn’t ignite the atmosphere. At Technology International, we can help you determine if your product falls under the ATEX Directive, create the necessary technical files needed to meet ATEX Directive Requirements, and more.
Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
The Radio Equipment Directive (Directive 2014/53/EU) applies to most equipment using the radio spectrum below 3 THz for communication and radiodetermination. We offer technical guidance and support ranging from advice on the RED’s requirements and how to ensure they are met to practical assistance with demonstrating product conformity.
SEMI Safety Guidelines
The SEMI Safety Guidelines (S2) are designed to promote best practices in semiconductor and flat panel manufacturing. Our experts at Technology International have been active within the Semiconductor industry for over 20 years. We specialize in providing S2 support and assessment to all semiconductor equipment manufacturers.
- Safety Compliance Reviews – Assess product designs, select applicable standards, and develop cost-effective compliance strategies.
- Inspections, Risk Assessment & Testing – on-site or lab-based inspection and testing of your products to ensure compliance with the relevant standards.
- Documentation Preparation – Compile test and risk assessment reports, technical files, and other documentation required to demonstrate product conformity.
- General Technical Consultancy – Advise you on methods to eliminate or reduce safety hazards, statutory obligations, and other compliance issues.
Industries We Serve
We serve manufacturers in a wide variety of different industries, ranging from small to large industrial clients around the world. Click the link below to read more about our specific industry experience:
Why use Technology International?
- Work directly with our Engineers
- Expert knowledge in CE Marking requirements
- Over 30 years of providing high-quality service
- Over 10,000 products CE Marked